Leadership & Teamwork- STAR presents its niche programs on leadership and teamwork. Our programs help you identify with the strategies and mean to enhance your leadership qualities and influence the team to meet business objectives. Our programs help you understand the following:
• Importance of taking initiatives to improve things around you; solve problems and correct old processes and set up new ones.
• Importance of persuasion that impacts the behaviour and actions of team members
• Skills required leading a team of people to execute a difficult task; motivate team members to contribute effectively in team discussions and decision making process; and bring together members on the same platform to achieve targets and meet business objective.
Businesses and organizations of all sizes use team building projects and training to keep their members working together. In business, goals are the broad, overall aims of an organization. Through team building, a business can focus its employees on common goals and improve working conditions and the bottom line.
Working toward common goals is one of the defining characteristics of a team. When individual employees work toward their own objectives, it becomes impossible to be productive and compete with organizations that are more goal-focused. This means that clear communication and consistent goals are essential to team building. Business leaders are responsible for ensuring that all employees understand the organizational culture, overriding goals and specific personal objectives at the time of hiring. Managers need to monitor team development and individual progress to keep common goals in the minds of workers. Hence, working across functions or working together with other functions for creating an effective leadership team becomes imperative by adopting team management skills and identifying characteristics of an effective team.
Our programs, based on the above description, focus on:
• The Importance of Teams – that a team can accomplish more with the space for brainstorming, sharing of ideas and opinions and participate in problem solving and decision making process.
• Guidelines for Building a Strong Team – that a team should have a vision; aligned goals and celebrate success.
• Build conducive and positive atmosphere in the workplace
• Help each other to develop oneself as assets to the organisation
• Practice leadership skills
• Build strong interpersonal relations and execute tasks with utmost energy and enthusiasm.
• The Bullet Proof Business
• The Business Tycoon
• Dynamic Space Challenge
• The Great Chocolate Factory
• The Blockbuster
• Lost in the Valley of Gold
• Mission Everest
• Dynamic Jungle Challenge
• The Desert Quest
• Lost Dutchman’s GoldMine